From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snorkel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A snorkel is a breathing tube used for swimming underwater, called Snorkeling.
The term snorkel may also refer to:
- Submarine snorkel
- Vehicle snorkel, for a motor vehicle
- Hydraulic platform, a type of fire apparatus
- Sergeant Snorkel, a character in Beetle Bailey comics
- The Snorkel, a 1958 British suspense film, directed by Guy Green
- Snorkel (pen), design for easing filling of fountain pens
- Snorkel International, a company manufacturing aerial working platforms in the United States and Australia
- Snowkel, rock band from Odaiba, Japan
- Snorkel parka, a type of anorak
- Snorks, a cartoon about snorkelled creatures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.