From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Snort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snort may refer to:
- Snort (software), a package for intrusion detection
- Snort, a map-coloring game
- Insufflation, the act of blowing, breathing, hissing, or puffing
- Insufflation (medicine), a route of administration in which a substance is inhaled into a body cavity.
- Snort, a common military name for a submarine snorkel
- The name of an excavator in Are You My Mother?
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.