From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Snow Bowl (disambiguation))
Snow Bowl may refer to:
Sporting events 
- Snow Bowl (1950), American football game played on November 25, 1950, between the University of Michigan and the Ohio State University
- Snow Bowl (1985), NFL game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Green Bay Packers that was played during a blizzard in 1985
- Snow Bowl, nickname for the 84th Grey Cup game of the Canadian Football League played between the Toronto Argonauts and Edmonton Eskimos in 1996
- Snow Bowl, name for the 2002 Oakland Raiders vs. New England Patriots AFC Divisional Playoff game, more commonly referred to as the Tuck rule game
- Snow Bowl, NCAA Division II football all-star game for seniors played at the Fargodome from 1994–2000. Since 2001 it has been renamed the Cactus Bowl after its games were moved to Texas A&M University–Kingsville
- Snow Bowl, nickname for the 2000 Independence Bowl
- Snow Bowl, nickname for annual Bath Country Drive showdown between the undefeated Bath Destroyers and challengers from across Akron.
- Middlebury College Snow Bowl, a ski area in Vermont
- Arizona Snowbowl, a ski area in Arizona
- Montana Snowbowl a ski area near Missoula, Montana, USA
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.