Snow White (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snow white (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snow White or Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a popular fairy tale.
Snow White may also refer to:
- Snow-White, a title character in Snow-White and Rose-Red, an old German fairy tale unrelated to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Snow White (Fables), a fictional character in the comic book Fables, based on both Snow Whites
- Snow White, a 1967 novel by Donald Barthelme
- "Snow-White-Fire-Red", an Italian fairy tale
- Snow White (1902 film), a silent film
- Snow White (1916 film), a Famous Players-Lasky Corporation silent film
- Snow White (1933 film), a Betty Boop cartoon from Fleischer Studios.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 film), the first animated film produced by Walt Disney
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1955 film) (Schneewittchen), a German film directed by Erich Kobler
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Faerie Tale Theatre episode)
- Snow White (1987 film), a musical film in the Cannon Movie Tales series starring Diana Rigg, Nicola Stapleton and Sarah Patterson
- Snow White (1995 film), a direct-to-video animated film
- Snow White: A Tale of Terror, a 1997 horror film starring Sigourney Weaver, Taryn Davis, Monica Keena and Sam Neill
- Snow White (2001 film), a TV film starring Kristin Kreuk and Miranda Richardson
- Snow White: The Sequel (Blanche-Neige, la suite), a 2007 animated feature-length film
- Snow White: A Deadly Summer, a 2012 horror film
- Snow White (Shrek), a fictional character in the Shrek film series
- Snow White, a fictional device in Déjà Vu (2006 film)
- The Legend of Princess Snow White (Shirayuki Hime no Densetsu), a Japanese anime TV series
- 7 Dwarves – Men Alone in the Wood, a 2004 German comedy version of the fairy tale
- Schneewittchen und die sieben Zwerge a 1962 East German film
- Mirror Mirror (film), a 2012 film starring Lily Collins and Julia Roberts
- Snow White and the Huntsman, a 2012 film starring Kristen Stewart, Sam Claflin, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1912 play), a Broadway play
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (ballet), a non-traditional, modern ballet rising from the success of other fairytale ballets
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (musical), a 1979 musical based on the 1937 film
- Schneewittchen (opera), a 1998 opera by Heinz Holliger
- Snow White design language, an industrial design language used by Apple Computer
- "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", a nickname for IBM and its mainframe competitors in the 1960s
- "Snow White 2", an episode of The Goodies
- "Rugrats Tales from the Crib: Snow White", an episode of the animated TV series Rugrats
- "Snow White (Once Upon a Time)" a fictional character from the ABC television series Once Upon a Time.
- Snow White, the unofficial nickname given to trans-Neptunian object (225088) 2007 OR10
- Snow White (band), a UK rock band
- Snow White (horse), a champion standardbred racing horse
- Operation Snow White, a 1970s government infiltration and information-suppression effort by the Church of Scientology
- Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs (video game), a 2006 game for the PlayStation 2
- Snow White Sugar, a brand of sugar produced by Hacienda Mercedita in Puerto Rico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.