Snowballing or snowdropping is the human sexual practice in which one takes someone else's semen into their mouth and then passes it to the mouth of the other (another), usually through kissing.
The term was originally used only by homosexuals. Researchers who surveyed over 1200 gay or bisexual men at New York LGBT community events in 2004 found that around 20% said they had one or more times engaged in snowballing. In heterosexual couples, a woman who has performed fellatio may afterwards return the semen to her or to one of their partner's mouth, mixed with saliva; the couple or other partners may then exchange the fluid several times, causing its volume to increase (hence "snowballing"). Many heterosexual men are uncomfortable with the practice. The practice is very visual, making it a popular activity in pornography and when more than two people are involved. Snowballing is commonly seen in bukkake films.
See also 
- ^ a b Eric Partridge (2007). In Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor. The concise new Partridge dictionary of slang and unconventional English. Routledge. p. 600. ISBN 0-415-21259-6, 9780415212595 .
- ^ a b Dalzell, Tom; Terry Victor (eds. The New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English. Abingdon, Oxon, UK: Routledge. p. 1807. ISBN 0-415-25938-X. Retrieved December 7, 2008.) (2006). p
- ^ a b Marx, Eve (2004). "Answers to It's all how you say it: sexual slang". What's Your Sexual IQ?. New York: Citadel Press. p. 90. ISBN 0-8065-2610-6. Retrieved December 7, 2008.
- ^ a b c Savage, Dan (April 24, 2003). "Snowballing". Savage Love. Retrieved December 7, 2008.
- ^ a b c Savage, Dan (October 7, 1999). "Urine Love". Savage Love. Retrieved December 7, 2008.
- ^ Grov, Christian; Jeffrey T. Parsons, and David S. Bimbi (August 2010). "Sexual Compulsivity and Sexual Risk in Gay and Bisexual Men". Archives of Sexual Behavior (Springer Netherlands) 39 (4): 940–9. doi:10.1007/s10508-009-9483-9. ISSN 1573-2800. PMC 2890042. PMID 19308715.
- ^ Lachowski, Frank (2010). Illustrated Sex Files: Snowballing/Creampie/Gokkun/Bukkake. Phillip Reeves.