From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snowbird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snowbird may refer to:
- Snowbird, a common named for the Dark-eyed junco (Junco hyemalis)
- "Snowbird" (song), recorded by Anne Murray in 1970
- Snowbird (people), people from Canada and the northern United States who spend winter in warmer climates of the southern United States
- Snowbird (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- UTIAS Snowbird, a human-powered ornithopter built at University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies
- Snowbird (sailboat), an Olympic sailboat during the 1932 Olympics
- Snowbird, Utah, an unincorporated area and associated ski resort
- Snowbirds, Canadian air show flight demonstration team
- "Snowbirds and Townies", a song from the album The Moon Is Down by Further Seems Forever
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.