From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snowdrop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The snowdrop is a small genus of about 20 species in the family Amaryllidaceae that are among the first bulbs to bloom in spring.
Snowdrop may also refer to:
- MV Snowdrop, a Mersey Ferry
- USS Snowdrop (1863), a Union Navy ship
- HMS Snowdrop, the name of two ships of the Royal Navy
- Snowdrop Science Academy is a private school in Monroeville, PA.
- A British nickname for members of the United States Army Military Police corps during the Second World War (referring to their white cap or helmet, white gaiters, white gloves etc.)
- The Snowdrop Campaign and Snowdrop Petition were calls for a ban on handguns in Scotland, set up in response to the Dunblane Massacre
- Snowdrops (novel), Booker-nominated debut novel by AD Miller
- Snowdrop, a character in the My Little Pony fan short, Snowdrop.
As a verb
- Snowdropping has several slang meanings (see Wiktionary: snowdrop)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.