From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snuffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snuffy may refer to:
- Snuffy Jenkins, American banjo player
- Snuffy Stirnweiss, American baseball player
- Maynard Harrison Smith, member of the United States Air Force and Medal of Honor recipient
- W. G. Walden, musician and composer, often credited as Snuffy Walden
- Leighton W. "Snuffy" Smith, Jr., United States Navy admiral
- Fictional characters
- Aloysius Snuffleupagus, a character resembling a woolly mammoth, on the television show Sesame Street
- Snuffy Smith, a character in the comic strip Barney Google and Snuffy Smith
- A character on the television show Jay Jay the Jet Plane
- Snuffy's Malt Shop, an American hamburger restaurant chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.