|First issue||July 2007|
SoGlos is an online magazine for Gloucestershire covering Cheltenham, the Cotswolds, the Forest of Dean, Gloucester, Stroud and Tewkesbury – with an editorial remit focused on arts, entertainment and leisure.
Overview and ownership 
The online magazine is divided into dedicated sections including restaurants, theatre & comedy, art & culture, music and accommodation – each including relevant editorial event previews, reviews and news, plus a directory of Gloucestershire venues.
SoGlos is owned and run by independent Cheltenham-based publishing company So Publishing Ltd. While free for users to access, the online magazine generates revenue through the sale of display advertising.
Background and development 
SoGlos was officially launched in July 2007, as reported by publications and websites including The Guardian, Press Gazette, and Webuser as one of the UK’s first regional online magazines written by professional journalists.
In 2008 SoGlos launched a Google Maps-powered Gloucestershire Interactive Map – a mash-up using the map provider’s API and SoGlos’s own directory of venue listings to plot restaurants, attractions, hotels across the county. This was reported by publications and websites including The Guardian and Google Maps Mania.
In 2009 SoGlos launched a series of Web widgets allowing webmasters to embed a calendar of Gloucestershire events, directly fed from the online magazine's listings, onto their own website. This was reported by publications and websites including journalism.co.uk, Press Gazette and HoldtheFrontPage.co.uk.
Readership and awards 
SoGlos is reported to have a monthly reach of 82,000 individual readers, in addition to sending a weekly email newsletter to 22,000 subscribers.
In June 2010 SoGlos won the title of 'Website of the Year' in the EDF Energy South West Media Awards. In May 2010 SoGlos won the title of 'Best eBusiness' in the Cheltenham Borough Council-run Business Excellence Awards.
SoGlos's YouTube channel is one of the most popular in South West England, with total upload views exceeding 4.5 million - thanks in part to the popularity of videos of Gloucestershire's annual cheese rolling tradition.
- Article 'The future of regional newspaper journalism (maybe)'
- Article 'Gloucestershire journalists launch local online ents magazine'
- Article 'Review of SoGlos.com'
- Article 'Gloucestershire map is So enterprising'
- Article 'Something for the weekend'
- Article 'SoGlos tackles copyright infringements with new widgets'
- Article 'Online widgets to boost Gloucestershire tourism'
- Article 'Online magazine bids to reach wider audience'
- Website page 'SoGlos.com advertising'
- Blog post 'SoGlos.com scoops Website of the Year award'
- Blog post 'SoGlos.com wins a Business Excellence Award'
- YouTube channel 'SoGlos YouTube Channel'
Further References 
- News article on holdthefrontpage.co.uk
- Interview with SoGlos founders on Online Journalism Blog
- YouTube video of Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling 2008
- News article on journalism.co.uk