So Wrong/You're Stronger Than Me
|So Wrong/You're Stronger Than Me|
|EP by Patsy Cline|
|Released||September 24, 1962|
|Recorded||February 12, 1962 — February 28, 1962|
|Patsy Cline chronology|
So Wrong/You're Stronger Than Me contained four songs, two on each side of the record that it was released on. The first two songs on side one were new: "So Wrong" and "You're Stronger Than Me." "So Wrong" was the third single Cline released in 1962, peaking at #14 on the Billboard Country Chart, and its flip side was "You're Stronger Than Me" (the re-recorded version). Because the single was not released on any album, this EP served as the source of obtaining the single and its B-side. On side two, two songs from Cline's 1962 album, Sentimentally Yours, were put on the EP: "Heartaches" and "Your Cheatin' Heart."
This would be Cline's last EP collection that would be released in her lifetime, as she would be killed in a plane crash less than a year later in March 1963. However, several other EP's would be released following her death. The cover photo for So Wrong/You're Stronger Than Me was taken by photographer, Hal Buksbaum.
- "So Wrong" — (Carl Perkins, Danny Dill, Mel Tillis) 3:00
- "You're Stronger Than Me" — (Hank Cochran, Jimmy Key) 2:37
- 1962 re-recorded version
- Byron Bach — cello
- Brenton Banks — violin
- Harold Bradley — 6-string electric bass
- Cecil Brower — violin
- Howard Carpenter — viola
- Patsy Cline — lead vocals
- Floyd Cramer — piano
- Ray Edenton — rhythm guitar
- Buddy Harman — drums
- Walter Haynes — steel guitar
- Randy Hughes — acoustic guitar
- Lillian Hunt — violin
- The Jordanaires — background vocals
- Grady Martin — electric guitar
- Bob Moore — acoustic bass
- Bill Pursell — organ
- Verne Richardson — violin
- Ed Tarpley — viola
- Joe Zinkan — acoustic bass
Song Heartaches written by Al Hoffman and John Kilmer—copyright V2510P268
- "Patsy Cline's Recording Sessions - The Decca Years". patsy cline.info. Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- "So Wrong/You're Stronger Than Me". patsy cline.info. Retrieved 2009-04-25.