From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up soak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soak may refer to:
- Soakage, a source of water in Australian deserts
- Soak dike, ditch or drain
- Soak testing, a method of system testing in computing and electronics
- Soaking (disambiguation)
- Soak City (disambiguation)
- Drench (disambiguation)
- Submerged (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.