From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up soap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soap is a surfactant cleaning compound used for personal or minor cleaning.
Soap may also refer to:
- Sugar soap, a material used for cleaning surfaces before repainting
- Soap opera, ongoing, episodic work of fiction on TV or radio
- Soap (TV series), a 1970s sitcom
- S.O.A.P., a Danish pop music duo
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), a protocol specification in computer networks
- SOAP (Spectrometric Oil Analysis Program), a method for testing the oil in aircraft engines for the concentration of critical metals to identify wear of engine parts.
- SOAP (Symbolic Optimal Assembly Program) (1957) an assembly language for the IBM 650 computer
- SOAP note, a method of documentation used in medical charts
- Short Oligonucleotide Analysis Package, a bioinformatics package used for the assembly and analysis of DNA sequences
- Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program, for medical students who were not initially matched with U.S. residencies by the National Resident Matching Program
- Sgt. John "Soap" MacTavish, fictional soldier from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series
- Hotel Soap is an animated cartoon character in the Dr. Tran animated series of internet shorts
- An abbreviation for Snakes on a Plane, a 2006 film
- Urban Artist Soap, a Polish street artist
- Soap shoes, skateboarding shoes made for grinding
- Joe Soap, a comic strip series
- En Soap, 2006 Danish comedy film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.