|Stable release||9.8 / October 29, 2014|
|Operating system||Cross Platform|
|Website||API testing solution at Parasoft.com|
Parasoft SOAtest is a testing and analysis tool suite for testing and validating APIs and API-driven applications (e.g., cloud, mobile apps, SOA). Basic testing functionality include functional unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, system testing, security testing, simulation and mocking, and load testing.
Parasoft SOAtest introduced Service virtualization via server emulation and stubs in 2002; by 2007, it provided an intelligent stubs platform that emulated the behavior of dependent services that were otherwise difficult to access or configure during development and testing. Extended service virtualization functionality is now in Parasoft Virtualize, while SOAtest provides intelligent stubbing.
SOAtest is used by organizations such as Cisco, IBM, HP, Fidelity, Bloomberg, Vanguard, AT&T, IRS, CDC, Tata Consultancy Services, Comcast and Sabre.
- Parasoft Launches SOATest: Raising the Bar on API Integrity by Greg Bates, June 14, 2013
- SOA World Product Review — Testing...1...2...3...Testing by Kyle Gabhart
- SOAWorld Magazine, April 9, 2007
- How Do We Learn Composite App Testing-Speak? by Adrian Bridgwater. February 14, 2012
- Parasoft's Web Service Testing Tool Should Aid Development by Theresa Lanowitz Gartner, May 1, 2002
- Parasoft's SOAtest 5.5 Unveiled eBizQ, October 2, 2007
- Parasoft virtualizes apps for testing by Jeff Feinman, SD Times, November 30, 2009
- Parasoft Sends In Software "Liberation" Troops by Adrian Bridgwater, Dr. Dobb's Journal, February 16, 2011
- SOAtest Data Sheet
- Parasoft SOAtest.
- API Testing (solution featuring Parasoft SOAtest)
- Service Virtualization (related service virtualization product)