|Stable release||9.4 / November 6, 2012|
|Operating system||Cross Platform|
|Website||Cloud, API, SOA testing solution at Parasoft.com|
Parasoft SOAtest is a testing and analysis tool suite for testing and validation in a Service Oriented Architectures. Basic testing functionality include static analysis through WSDL testing, functional unit testing, regression testing, security testing, and load testing. Parasoft SOAtest introduced Service virtualization via server emulation and stubs in 2002; by 2007, it provided an intelligent stubs platform that emulated the behavior of dependent services that were otherwise difficult to access or configure during development and testing. This service virtualization functionality was extended and is now available in Parasoft Virtualize. SOAtest is used by organizations such as Cisco, IBM, HP, Fidelity, Bloomberg, Vanguard, AT&T, IRS, CDC, and Sabre.
- SOA World Product Review — Testing...1...2...3...Testing by Kyle Gabhart, SOAWorld Magazine, April 9, 2007
- Parasoft's Web Service Testing Tool Should Aid Development by Theresa Lanowitz Gartner, May 1, 2002
- Parasoft's SOAtest 5.5 Unveiled eBizQ, October 2, 2007
- Parasoft virtualizes apps for testing by Jeff Feinman, SD Times, November 30, 2009
- Parasoft Sends In Software "Liberation" Troops by Adrian Bridgwater, Dr. Dobb's Journal, February 16, 2011
- SOAtest Data Sheet
- Parasoft SOAtest.
- Parasoft Cloud, SOA, API Testing (solution featuring Parasoft SOAtest)
- Parasoft Virtualize Service Virtualization (related service virtualization product)