|Manufacturer||Destylarnia Sobieski S.A.|
|Country of origin||Poland|
|Alcohol by volume||40%|
|Related products||List of vodkas|
Sobieski Vodka is produced in Poland from rye (Dankowski Rye). It is named after Jan III Sobieski, a 17th-century Polish king and military leader. Sobieski has been distilled since 1864. It comes in variety of flavours such as: Original (Red label), Peach, Mandarin, Vanilla, Melon, etc. The red label flavour has 40% ABV.
In the Fall of 2007, Sobieski Vodka was ranked as the #1 vodka by the Beverage Tasting Institute, based on a blind tasting of 108 different vodkas. Proof66.com, which aggregates ratings from the Beverage Testing Institute and other spirit ratings organizations, places Sobieski in the top 90th percentile of all vodkas.
- Sobieski Vodka & Bruce Willis Homepage
- Polish Sobieski Vodka Homepage, The official Polish homepage
- English Sobieski Vodka Homepage, The official English Sobieski Vodka homepage.
- Sobieski and MSG Media Marketing Agreement Announcement, article on Reuters.
- Consumers Embrace the Truth: Sobieski Vodka, Poland`s #1 Premium Vodka, Topples All Prior Records for a New Spirit to Achieve the 255,000-Case Sales Milestone, Continuing to P...
- Buy Sobieski Vodka Online - Sobieski Vodka Reviews and Ratings - Vodka Rye Ratings and Reviews - Liquor Reviews - Spirits Reviews - Proof66.com - Proof66
- Bruce Willis ambasadorem polskiej wódki
- Bruce Willis Vodka? - Pursuitist
|This distilled beverage–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|