From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soca may refer to:
- Soča River, a river in Slovenia and Italy
- Soca music, a West Indian music genre
- SOCA or Serious Organised Crime Agency, a public body in the United Kingdom
- Cayenne – Rochambeau Airport's ICAO code
- Soca, a village in Banloc Commune, Timiş County, Romania
- Soca Twins, a DJ group from Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.