Social Contract (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Social contract is a broad class of theories that try to explain the ways in which people form states and/or maintain social order.
Social Contract may also refer to:
- Social Contract (Britain), a policy of the British Labour party in the 1970s
- Social contract (Malaysia), an agreement concerning citizenship rights
- Social Contract (Ontario), a 1993 wage restraint initiative in Ontario
- The Social Contract, Or Principles of Political Right, a book Jean-Jacques Rousseau published in 1762
- "The Social Contract" (House), an episode of House
- The Social Contract Press, a printing company
- Debian Social Contract which frames the moral agenda of the Debian project
- The Social Contract, a 1970 book by Robert Ardrey
- Contractualism, ethical theories based on social contract theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Social Contract.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.