Social Democratic Party
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Part of a series on|
The name Social Democratic Party or Social Democrats has been used by a large number of political parties in various countries around the world. Such parties are most commonly aligned to social democracy as their political ideology.
- Democratic Socialist Party (disambiguation)
- List of Labour Parties
- Party for Social Democracy
- Partido Social Democrata (disambiguation)
- Socialist Party (disambiguation)
- Socialist International
- List of social democratic parties
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.