From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Agency (sociology), the individual (or 'micro') component of the structure and agency debate.
- Agency (philosophy), the similar but distinct concept in philosophical action theory.
- Social relations, the fundamental topic of analysis for social scientists.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Social action, a Weberian concept in sociology relating to social 'actors' and their causes and effects .
- Human migration, the movement of human beings from one area to another.
- Social structure
- Theory of structuration
- Action theory (sociology)
- Base Superstructure paradigm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.