Social network (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Social network may also refer to:
- Social network analysis, the academic study of social networks
- Social Network (sociolinguistics), social network as defined in the field of sociolinguistics
- Social Networks, an academic journal
- Community network, is a term used broadly to indicate the use of networking technologies by, and for, a local community
- Social networking service, services which act as online sites to connect people with similar interests
- Distributed social network, is an Internet social networking service that is decentralized and distributed across different providers
- Social network game, online games where many people can play at once
- List of social networking websites, a list of major active social networking websites and excludes dating websites (see List of online dating websites)
- Social network aggregation, the process of collecting content from multiple social networking services
- Social network automation, refers to tools that are used to semi/automate the process of posting content to social networking and social bookmarking websites
- Social network/social media marketing, a multifaceted, orchestrated marketing and advertising practices and Internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0
- Social networking spam, is spam directed at users of internet social networking services
- Enterprise social networking, focuses on the use of online social networks or social relations among people who share business interests and/or activities.
- Professional network service, (or, in an internet context, simply professional network) is a type of social network service that is focused solely on interactions and relationships of a business nature
- Business networking, is an activity in which groups of like-minded businesspeople recognize, create, or act upon business opportunities
- The Social Network, 2010 docudrama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.