|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2012)|
Social services are a range of public services provided by any national or regional government organization for its residents, including such things as health care, public housing, social care and social security.
Not all public services are social services.
Some companies use social service as a means of marketing or to save taxes.
- Australian referendum, 1946 (Social Services)
- Catholic Social Services
- Department of Social Services (USA)
- Emergency Social Services
- International Social Services
- Ministry of Community and Social Services (Ontario)
- New York State Social Services Department
- Secretary of State for Social Services
- Social Welfare (constituency)#Social Services (1988–95)
- Toronto Employment and Social Services Division
- Welfare and Social Services Ministry (Israel)
|This government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|