Sociedade Esportiva Matsubara
|Full name||Sociedade Esportiva Matsubara|
|Founded||December 18, 1974|
|Ground||Regional de Cambará
|Capacity||15,000 (Regional de Cambará)
In 1992, Matsubara finished in Campeonato Brasileiro Série C's third position. The club was eliminated in the Group B final (which is the stage immediately before the competition final) by Fluminense de Feira.
- Campeonato Paranaense runner-up: 1976
- Torneio Integração de Futebol Profissional: 1989
- Copa Santiago de Futebol Juvenil: 1991
Matsubara plays its home matches at Regional de Cambará, which has a maximum capacity of 15,000 people, and is owned by the Torcida Organizada Matsubara, which are an ultra group supporting the club.
Matsubara owns a training ground called Vila Olímpica (Olympic Village).
The club has worked hard to train its younger members, and has produced many professional athletes. Players produced by the club are usually negotiated with Brazilian clubs, and clubs from other countries, like China, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Portugal, South Korea, Switzerland, United States of America, Uruguay and Vietnam.
- Much of the content of this article comes from the equivalent Japanese-language Wikipedia article (retrieved August 31, 2006).
- Especial Placar - 500 Times do Brasil, São Paulo: Editora Abril: 2003.
- SE Matsubara at Arquivo de Clubes
- 1992 Campeonato Brasileiro Série C at RSSSF
- Estádio Regional de Cambará at Templos do Futebol
- Enciclopédia do Futebol Brasileiro, Volume 1 - Lance, Rio de Janeiro: Aretê Editorial S/A, 2001.
- Yout squad at the club's official website
- Official website (Portuguese and English)