From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sod is grass and the part of the soil beneath it held together by the roots.
Sod may also refer to:
- Sod (word), UK offensive epithet, short for "sodomite"
- Sod's law, UK: if something can go wrong, it will
SOD or S.O.D. may refer to:
- Superoxide dismutase, a group of antioxidant enzymes
- Sudden oak death, a plant disease
- Small Outline Diode, an integrated circuit packaging type
- Septo-optic dysplasia, a congenital malformation syndrome of the optic nerve
- Soft On Demand, a Japanese porn company
- Spear of Destiny (video game), released in 1992
- Stormtroopers of Death, New York band from 1985 to 2007
- SOD (Wolfenstein 3D mod), an art mod based on the Wolfenstein 3D game
- Separation of duties or Segregation of Duties, for fraud and error prevention.
- Shannon-One-Design, a class of sailing dinghy
- The Special Operations Division of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, dealing with telephone tapping
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.