From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sod is grass and the part of the soil beneath it held together by the roots.
Sod may also refer to:
- Sod (word), a term used mainly in British English and somewhat offensive
SOD or S.O.D. may refer to:
- Superoxide dismutase, a group of antioxidant enzymes
- Sudden oak death, a plant disease
- Small Outline Diode, an integrated circuit packaging type
- Septo-optic dysplasia, a congenital malformation syndrome of the optic nerve
- Soft On Demand, a Japanese porn company
- Spear of Destiny (band), a British rock band formed in 1982
- Spear of Destiny (video game), released in 1992
- State of Decay (video game), a zombie survival horror video game
- Sheep on Drugs, a British techno / dance-punk music group popular in the early 1990s
- Stormtroopers of Death, a New York thrash metal band active from 1985 to 2007
- SOD (Wolfenstein 3D mod), a Wolfenstein 3D-based art mod created by the Jodi art collective
- Ould Sod, an affectionate term used by expatriates for Ireland
- Screen of death, a computer error message
- Secretary of Defense, political position in the United States
- Separation of duties (or Segregation of Duties), a concept in fraud prevention.
- Shannon-One-Design, a class of sailing dinghy
- Special Operations Division (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.