|Full name||Eva Sofia Jakobsson|
|Date of birth||23 April 1990|
|Place of birth||Örnsköldsvik, Sweden|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 September 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
After playing one season in the second tier for Östers IF, Jakobsson signed in 2007, at 17, for national champion Umeå IK. In her five seasons in Umeå she won two championships and one national cup, and she made her UEFA Women's Cup debut. After Umeå lost its dominant position in the Damallsvenskan since 2009, Jakobsson transferred to Russian champion WFC Rossiyanka to again play the UEFA Women's Champions League.
Jakobsson signed for Chelsea Ladies in January 2013. She scored on her debut in a 1–1 draw with Birmingham, and then scored a brace in her next game against Doncaster Rovers Belles. She scored in her third consecutive Women's Super League game in a 2–1 win over the Liverpool Ladies. She scored 2 more goals in the remaining 8 games, ending as Chelsea's top scorer along with Eniola Aluko.
Jakobsson made her debut for the Swedish national team in 2011. She has since represented Sweden 34 times as of July 2013, scoring 5 times. She has played the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup, the 2012 London Olympics and the UEFA Women's Euro 2013.
- "Sofia Jakobsson". Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 10 June 2013.
-  Framba.de, 4 September 2013
- "Jakobsson seals Rossiyanka deal". UEFA. 4 September 2011. Retrieved 5 September 2011.
- "Dam: Chelsea nästa för Sofia Jakobsson" (in Swedish). Svensk Fotboll. 30 January 2013. Retrieved 3 February 2013.
- 2013 WSL tables in soccerway.com
- "Duo Depart For Germany". Chelsea Ladies FC. 5 September 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.