From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Software usually refers to instructions for computers.
|Look up Software, networked, softography, or software in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Software may also refer to:
- IEEE Software, a magazine
- Software (development cooperation), used in development cooperation jargon to indicate the human aspect in technology transfer
- Software (music), a music project founded by Peter Mergener and Michael Weisser in 1984, producing albums until 2000
- Software (novel), part of the Ware Tetralogy, a 1982 cyber-punk novel by Rudy Rucker
- Software, Etc.
- Music and other intangibles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.