List of software that uses Subversion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Software that uses Subversion)
||This article has an unclear citation style. (June 2013)|
- SubversionEdge, a web based environment front ending subversion also including an automatic installer, updater, repository management, user management, administration, automatic cloud backup with free storage in CollabNet CloudForge, and integration with CollabNet TeamForge
- TeamForge, a distributed agile ALM through DevOps platform that also manages Subversion, Git, and other SCMs
- TortoiseSVN, a Windows shell (i.e. Explorer) extension.
- codeBeamer is a web based Collaborative application lifecycle management solution that supports Subversion and various other Version Control Systems
- Mindquarry, the file sharing area provides a web interface to a Subversion repository, the team area automatically creates repositories for new teams
- Polarion ALM for Subversion - web based application lifecycle management platform that uses Subversion as repository for all development artifacts
- RapidSVN, a visual subversion client.
- SharpForge is an open source, web-based project management and bug-tracking web application. It reduces Subversion administration and uses it as a wiki content management system.
- SVK a distributed revision control system built on top of the Subversion API
- svnX, an open-source GUI client for Mac OS X.
- Versions, a Mac OS X GUI client.
- Cornerstone, a Mac OS X GUI client.
- RabbitVCS, an extension for GNOME's Nautilus file manager and gedit text editor.
- Agilo for trac
- BugBranch, an iPhone and iPad client.
Integrated Development Environments
List of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), which support or can be integrated with Subversion:
- Panic's Coda — As of version 1.5, Coda has integrated Subversion support
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Xcode — Apple's Mac OS X IDE
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Agent SVN —a MSSCCI plug-in that allows Subversion to integrate with Visual Studio
- AnkhSVN — a Visual Studio .NET add-on. It allows to perform the most common Subversion operations from directly inside the VS.NET IDE
- VisualSVN — Subversion integration for Visual Studio 2003 and 2005
- PushOk SVN SCC PlugIn — another Visual Studio addin.
- Borland Delphi/Embarcadero RAD Studio
- DelphiSVN — Subversion integration for Borland Delphi
- Subclipse — an open source project that integrates Subversion into Eclipse IDE
- Subversive — SVN Team Provider is an Eclipse project aimed at providing Subversion support in Eclipse similar to that previously provided for CVS.
- EasyEclipse — a software bundle that packages Eclipse and several other plug-ins and tools into a single installer. One of the Eclipse plug-ins included in this bundle is a Subversion plug-in
- Zend Studio
- Qt Creator
- Eric Python IDE
- ActiveState Komodo
- BBEdit — Mac OS X-based text editor that interfaces with Subversion (among other version control tools)
- UEStudio — lightweight IDE
- SharpDevelop — free IDE for C#, VB.NET and Boo projects on Microsoft's .NET platform.
- TextMate — an extensible editor for Mac OS X
- Dreamweaver version CS4 now includes support for Subversion. Previous versions did not offer support.
- Subweaver — a Dreamweaver extension that integrates SVN commands by interacting with a TortoiseSVN installation
- CoDeSys - a free (as in beer) IDE for IEC-61131 programming languages has an optional, non-free Subversion integration plugin.
|This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|