From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soga may refer to:
- Busoga, Basoga or Lusoga, the root adjective for referring to the land, culture or language of a group/tribe found in south-east Uganda
- Machiko Soga, a Japanese voice actress
- Soga (instrument), a percussion instrument
- Soga (name), a Japanese name
- Soga clan, a Japanese clan
- Soga, Guinea-Bissau, an island in the Bissagos Islands
- Sale of Goods Act legislation in the United Kingdom relating to the sale of goods.
- Soga, Tanzania, a small town
- Soga River (Сога), a tributary of the Sogozha River in Poshekhonye District, Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Soga. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|