From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sojourn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sojourn may also refer to:
- Sojourn (comics), a CrossGen comic book series
- Sojourn (journal), an interdisciplinary journal devoted to the study of social and cultural issues in Southeast Asia
- Sojourn (online game), a MUD (text-based online role-playing game)
- Sojourn, the third novel in The Dark Elf Trilogy by R. A. Salvatore
- the trade name of the general anaesthetic sevoflurane
- Sojourn Music, a musical collective consisting of members of Sojourn Community Church in Louisville, KY
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.