From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soke may refer to:
- Soke (legal), an early Western jurisdictional concept
- Soke (dance) or eke, a Tongan stick dance, originating from Wallis and Futuna
- Sōke (宗家?), a Japanese title meaning "head of the family," and is usually used to denote the headmaster of a school of Japanese martial arts
- Soke of Peterborough, an administrative region of England until 1965
- Soke is an alternative spelling of Zoque, a Mexican indigenous people
- Söke, a town in the Aydın province of Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.