From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Соколов in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sokolov (masculine) or Sokolova (feminine) may refer to:
Sokolov (surname) (or Sokolova).
- Nikolai Stephanovich Sokolov from Metal Gear Solid 3
- Sokolov, former Russian Spetsnaz in Neal Stephenson's novel Reamde
- Anton Sokolov, Head of the Academy and Royal Physician in the game "Dishonored"
- Sokolov District, a district in the Karlovy Vary Region of the Czech Republic
- Sokolov (Sokolov District), a city in the Karlovy Vary Region of the Czech Republic; capital of Sokolov District
- Sokołów Podlaski, a town in Poland in Masovian Voivodeship
- Sokolov, Russia (or Sokolova), several rural localities in Russia
- Sokolow (disambiguation)
- Sokoloff, surname
- Sokolović, surname
- Sokolovo (disambiguation), toponym
- Sokolovac (disambiguation), toponym
- Sokolovići (disambiguation), toponym
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.