|Full name||Solomon Sebastian Davis|
|Date of birth||4 September 1979|
|Place of birth||Cheltenham, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|Current club||Kettering Town|
|2007||→ Peterborough United (loan)||0||(0)|
|2009–2010||Milton Keynes Dons||10||(0)|
|2009–2010||→ Kettering Town (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:34, 13 May 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Davis was named Players' Player of the Year following the club's League One winning campaign in 2004–05 in which Davis scored twice – his first ever goals in professional football.
At the beginning of the 2007–08 season, Davis found himself out of favour with new Luton boss Kevin Blackwell and was subsequently placed on the transfer list. Davis joined League Two side Peterborough United on a two-month loan on 24 September 2007, but returned to Luton in early October due to injury. After Blackwell's departure, Davis was immediately recalled to the side by new manager Mick Harford, but could not prevent Luton's relegation to League Two.
In the 2008–09 season, Davis made 24 league appearances for Luton as the Hatters were relegated out of The Football League. He was not offered a new contract at the end of the year, and was released on 27 May 2009. Davis played a total of 229 games in all competitions for Luton over the course of seven seasons, and was a highly popular player with the fans at Kenilworth Road.
In August 2009 he signed short-term contract with Milton Keynes Dons.
Along with 3 other players he was released by MK Dons at the end of his contract on 30 June 2010.
One day later, Davis signed permanently on a two-year contract for Kettering.
In the summer of 2012, Davis spent pre-season training with Hinckley United playing in several friendly games.
On 28 October 2006, it was revealed that Davis had suffered a stroke whilst travelling to his team's match at Ipswich Town on the next day. He was taken into the specialist unit at Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge. The squad had been on their way to the Belstead Brook hotel in Ipswich on Saturday when Davis lost feeling in his left side and this was affecting his speech. Davis however returned to action and started in the game against Cardiff City on 1 January 2007.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2010). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2010–11. Mainstream Publishing. p. 110. ISBN 978-1-84596-601-0.
- "Davis agrees two-month Posh move". BBC Sport. 24 September 2007. Retrieved 28 October 2007.
- "Davis Returns To Hatters". Peterborough United FC. 8 October 2007. Retrieved 28 October 2007.
- "Hatters release quintet". Luton Town F.C. 27 May 2009. Retrieved 27 May 2009.
- "Dons recruit defender Davis". Milton Keynes Dons F.C. 6 August 2009. Retrieved 6 August 2009.
- "Busy day for Harper". Non-League Daily. 27 November 2009. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "MK Dons sign Gary MacKenzie, release four". BBC Sport. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- "Kettering boss Lee Harper and squad members agree deals". BBC Sport. 18 May 2010. Retrieved 27 January 2011.
- "Luton defender Davis has stroke". BBC News. 29 October 2006.