Solange Ancona (born 14 August 1943) is a French composer.
After completing her studies, Ancona took a position teaching musical analysis and composition at the Conservatoire Régional de Versailles, where she remained for over thirty years. Noted students include French composer François Paris, cellist Florian Lauridon and French composer and pianist Benoît Delbecq.
Selected works include:
- Slantze III for soprano and orchestra (text by Dante)
- Thama for solo cello (created by Florian Lauridon)
- Resonanz classical guitar 10-string (created by Sebastian Vaumoron)
- Aïvantcha musical theater (text by Dante)
- Fidélité, inspired by a poem by Louis Valensi
- Snaïa/Proslambanomenos/Anschlag/Sonate Pour Flutes Alto Et Harpes (LP) Point-Radiant 1971
- La Journée De L'Existence (CD, Album)