From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
Solar activity refers to any natural phenomena occurring on or in the Sun, such as:
- Sunspots and the
- Solar flares
- Solar wind
- Coronal mass ejection
- Solar variation, the sum of all the periodic and aperiodic solar fluctuations; what is typically referred to when the term "solar activity" is used unqualified
- Space weather, the collective effect of all of the above on animate and inanimate objects in orbit and on the earth
- List of articles related to the Sun
- Climate change (section Solar output)
- Global warming (section Solar activity)
- Attribution of recent climate change (section Solar activity)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.