From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Solar challenge (disambiguation))
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of Solar challenge, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Solar challenge (disambiguation).||
Solar challenge refers to races between solar powered vehicles, such as:
- World Solar Challenge, a bi-annual (uneven years) worldwide event in Australia, first held in 1987
- Dell-Winston School Solar Car Challenge, an annual event for students from the US and (to a lesser extent) other parts of the world, first held in 1995
- North American Solar Challenge, a bi-annual (uneven years) US event that includes Canada since 2005
- Victorian Model Solar Vehicle Challenge, an annual event in Australia for schoolchildren
- South African Solar Challenge, a bi-annual South African event that is to be held for the first time in 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solar challenge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.