From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up solarium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solarium may refer to:
- Similar to a Sunroom, a room built largely of glass to afford exposure to the sun. Solaria have glass roofs (and often curved glass corners), unlike sunrooms. Solaria are designed for warmth, whereas sunrooms are designed for scenic view.
- A Terrace (building) or flat housetop
- The Solarium Augusti, a monumental meridian line (or perhaps a sundial) erected in Rome by Emperor Augustus
- Tanning bed or tanning booth, non-medical devices that emit ultraviolet light for the purpose of creating a cosmetic tanning of the skin
- Solarium (constellation), a former constellation
- Solarium, a PHP client for interacting with Apache Solr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.