From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Solid-state)
Solid state may refer to:
- Solid state (electronics), circuits built of solid materials
- Solid-state fan
- Solid state relay, an electronic switch built of solid materials
- Solid-state drive, data storage device components that uses memory chips, such as SDRAMs, to store data
- Solid-state ionics is the study of solid electrolytes
- Solid State Survivor, a 1979 album by the Japanese band Yellow Magic Orchestra
- Solid State Records, a Christian Metal/Metalcore label
- Solid State Records, a Jazz label active in the 1960s
- Solid State, a Liquid Funk group featuring DJ Dextrous
- Solid State, a song by Combustible Edison from their 1996 album Schizophonic!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.