From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up solid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solid most commonly refers to a phase (or state) of matter.
Solid may also refer to:
- Solid geometry, the traditional name for the geometry of three-dimensional Euclidean space
- Polyhedron, a geometric object with flat faces and straight edges
- "Solid" (song), 1984 Ashford & Simpson song
- Solid (U.D.O. album)
- Solid (Grant Green album), 1979
- Solid (Groundhogs album), 1974
- Solid (Mandrill album)
- Solid (Michael Henderson album), 1976
- Solid (Woody Shaw album), 1986
- Solid (KDE), the device framework of KDE 4
- solidDB, a database
- SOLID (object-oriented design), an acronym for five basic principles of Object-oriented design in Computer science
- Solid (billiard ball), the wholly colored balls 1-7
- Solid Snake, a fictional character in the Metal Gear games series
- SOLiD, a next-generation DNA sequencing system sold by Applied Biosystems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.