From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up solitariness or solitary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solitary is the state of being alone or in solitude. The term may refer to:
- shortened form of solitary confinement in jail
- Solitary but social, a type of social organization in biology where individuals forage alone but share sleeping space
- Solitary (Lost), a 2004 episode of the TV series Lost
- Solitary (TV series), a reality show made by FOX
- Solitary (album), 2008 album by Don Dokken
- Solitary ritual, occult practice
- Solitary Mountain, a mountain in Yukon, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.