Solomon's Lodge, Charleston
Solomon's Lodge in Charleston is the oldest Masonic Lodge in South Carolina. It was established in either 1735 or 1736. It has often been confused with Solomon's Lodge in Savannah, Georgia, also a founding lodge for that state that was founded in the same year.
- South Carolina's Solomon No. 1 Celebrates 275th Anniversary 10/29, Christopher Hodapp, Freemasons for Dummies blog
- S. Brent Morris's Complete Idiot's Guide to Freemasonry (page 31)
- Charleston, SC Masonic Timeline
- page 568, Mackey's National Freemason October 1873-September 1874 By Albert G. MacKey
- Thompson, Edward N., "Joel Robert Poinsett: The Man Behind the Flower", Short Talk Bulletin, Masonic Service Association of the United States, December 1984
|This Freemasonry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|