From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Solomons may refer to:
- Solomon Islands, a sovereign state
- Solomon Islands (archipelago), an archipelago that includes the sovereign state nation of Solomon Islands and the Papua New Guinea island of Bougainville
- British Solomon Islands, the Solomon Islands apart from Bougainville before 1978
- North Solomon Islands, the area of the Solomon Islands archipelago previously under German control and covering Bougainville and what are now the northwestern provinces of Solomon Islands
- Solomons, Maryland, USA
- Solomons Island: see Solomons, Maryland
- Solomon Islands campaign, a World War II campaign
- Adrian Solomons (1922–1991), Australian politician
- Burt Solomons (b. 1950), attorney
- David Solomons (b. 1960), photographer
- Levy Solomons (1730–1792), merchant and fur trader
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solomons.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.