From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up something in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Something is an indefinite noun, and has other meanings.
Philosophy and language
- Something (concept)
- Something, an English indefinite pronoun
- Existential quantification, in predicate logic, the predication of a property or relation to at least one member of the domain; described in layman's terms as "something"
- Something (Chairlift album), 2012
- Something (Lost and Found album), 2001
- Something (Shirley Bassey album), 1970
- Something (Shirley Scott album), 1970
- Some Things, the debut album by Lasgo
- "Something" (Beatles song), a 1969 song by The Beatles, written by George Harrison
- "Something" (TVXQ song), 2014
- "Something" (Andrius Pojavis song), 2012
- "Something" (Lasgo song), 2001
- "Something", a song by Aerosmith from Music From Another Dimension
- "Something", a song by Dark Lotus from Tales from the Lotus Pod
- "Something", a song by Escape the Fate from This War Is Ours
- "Something", a song by the Move, the B-side of the single "Blackberry Way"
- "Something", a song by Shakira from Oral Fixation Vol. 2
- Something (Girl's Day song), 2014
|This article has not been added to any categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (February 2015)|