From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up something in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Something is an indefinite noun, and has other meanings.
Philosophy and language
- Something (concept)
- Something, an English indefinite pronoun
- Existential quantification, in predicate logic, the predication of a property or relation to at least one member of the domain; described in layman's terms as "something"
- Something (Chairlift album), 2012
- Something (Lost and Found album), 2001
- Something (Shirley Bassey album), 1970
- Something (Shirley Scott album), 1970
- Some Things, the debut album by Lasgo
- "Something" (Beatles song), a song by The Beatles, written by George Harrison
- "Something" (TVXQ song), 2014
- "Something" (Andrius Pojavis song), 2012
- "Something" (Lasgo song), 2001
- "Something", a song by Dark Lotus from Tales from the Lotus Pod
- "Something", a song by Escape the Fate from This War Is Ours
- "Something", a song by the Move, the B-side of the single "Blackberry Way"
- "Something", a song by Shakira from Oral Fixation Vol. 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Something.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.