From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Something New may refer to:
- Something New (album), an album by The Beatles
- Something New (film), a 2006 romantic comedy
- "Something New" (song), a 2012 song by Girls Aloud
- Something New (How I Met Your Mother), an episode of the television series How I Met Your Mother
- "Something New" (Brothers & Sisters), an episode of Brothers & Sisters
- Something Fresh, a novel by P. G. Wodehouse first published in the U.S. as Something New
- Something New (1920 film), a silent film starring Nell Shipman
- "Something New", a song by Roll Deep from Rules and Regulations
- "Start of Something New", a song from the 2006 movie High School Musical
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.