Something Out of Nothing (film)
|От нищо нещо
Ot nishto neshto
(English: Something Out of Nothing)
the new DVD cover
|Directed by||Nikola Rudarov|
|Written by||Nikolay Nikiforov|
|Music by||Boris Karadimchev|
|Studio||SFF, a Film Unite Hemus|
|Running time||93 minutes|
Something Out of Nothing (Bulgarian: От нищо нещо / Ot nishto neshto) is a Bulgarian comedy film released in 1979, directed by Nikola Rudarov, starring Asen Kisimov, Stefan Danailov and Aneta Sotirova.
In a comical manner, the movie tells the story how the ridiculous prejudices of the people in the countryside can bring troubles just like that when two different lifestyles are faced to each other. The film perfectly shows the way of life of the typical Bulgarian family in the villages or the small towns from that time.
- Asen Kisimov as the journalist (Pancho' class-fellow)
- Stefan Danailov as Pancho
- Aneta Sotirova as Pancho' wife
- Stefan Kostov
- Anna Pencheva
- Dimitar Panov
- Ivan Obretenov
- Ivan Savov
- Vesko Zehirev
- Gencheva, Galina (2008). Bulgarian Feature Films encyclopedia. Sofia: Publishing house "Dr Ivan Bogorov". ISBN 978-954-316-069-3.
- Kovachev, Pencho (2008). 50 Golden Bulgarian Films. Sofia: Publishing house "Zahariy Stoyanov". ISBN 978-954-09-0281-4.
- Something Out of Nothing at the Internet Movie Database
- Something Out of Nothing at the Bulgarian National Film Archive
- Something Out of Nothing at the Bulgarian National Television
|This film article about a 1970s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|