From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sonar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sonar often refers to a technique that uses sound propagation under water.
Sonar may also refer to:
- Sonar, a mobile application
- Cakewalk Sonar, digital audio workstation software
- SONAR (Symantec), a technology used in certain Norton-security software to find unknown malware based on their behavior
- Mouse Sonar, a computer accessibility feature in Microsoft Windows
- Sonar, former name of SonarQube, a software quality management platform
- Sonar (comics), a DC Comics fictional character
- Sonar (Transformers), a fictional character
- Sonar Kella, an Indian novel and film
- Sonar (band), a Belgian musical group
- Soñar is a radio single of the Mexican Electro/Pop band Belanova
- Sónar, a music festival in Barcelona, Spain
- Sonar Kollektiv, a German record label
- Sonar River, of Madhya Pradesh, a tributary of Ken River, in turn that of Yamuna River.
Products and Marketing
- Sonar (keelboat), a sailboat
- Sonar Tire, a Taiwanese tire brand
- Sunar, a goldsmithing caste in India
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2013)|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.