From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sonata may mean:
- Sonata (music), a musical term for a piece played as opposed to sung
- Sonata form, a way of organizing the composition of a work of music
- Sonata, a trade name for Zaleplon, a sedative
- The Sonata I, II, and III, computer cases manufactured by Antec
- Hunter Sonata, a small racing and cruising yacht built by British boat builder Hunter Boats
- Hyundai Sonata, a sedan automobile (saloon car) built by Hyundai Motor Company
- Sonata Arctica, a Finnish power metal band
- Sonata Watches, India's largest selling brand, made by Titan Industries
- Winter Sonata, South Korean television drama
- Eternal Sonata, a 2007 XBOX360 and 2008 PlayStation 3 game
- Sonata (software), a GTK+-based GUI for the Music Player Daemon
- SONATA (software), Service-Oriented Netcoded Architecture for Tactical Anonymity (SONATA), a next generation overlay network, building further on software like TOR_(anonymity_network)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.