Songs from My Heart
|Songs from My Heart|
|Studio album by Loretta Lynn|
|Loretta Lynn chronology|
Songs from My Heart is a studio album by American country singer, Loretta Lynn.
Songs from My Heart was released in 1965 on Decca Records and was the first solo album of Lynn's for 1965 (Lynn would record two). The album's one single, "Happy Birthday" was a Top 10 Country hit that year. Like Lynn's previous albums, this album has 12 recorded tracks. Cover versions of other Country hits featured here include Connie Smith's 8-week #1 hit, "Once a Day" and Don Gibson's "Oh Lonesome Me". The album is the fourth studio album by Lynn and her third solo studio album.
The album peaked at #8 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart in 1965.
- "Happy Birthday"
- "When Lonely Hits Your Heart"
- "You've Made Me What I Am"
- "Once a Day" (Bill Anderson)
- "You're the Only Good Thing"
- "It Just Looks That Way"
- "I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today" (Harlan Howard)
- "Half a Mind"
- "Oh Lonesome Me" (Don Gibson)
- "Boys Like You"
- "When Dreams Go Out of Style"
- "A Wound Time Can't Erase" (Bill Johnson)
Album – Billboard (North America)
Singles - Billboard (North America)
|1965||"Happy Birthday"||Country Singles||3|