From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Soni, Maharashtra, a village in India
- Soni, Nara, a village in Japan
- Soni, Tanzania, a village in the Usambara Mountains in north-east Tanzania
- Soni Falls
- Ambika Soni, the minister in charge of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Jitu Soni, Tanzanian Member of Parliament
- Samir Soni, actor
- Soni, one of four regents for the Kangxi Emperor of the Qing dynasty in 1660s China
- Soni (caste), an Hindu caste found in the state of Haryana, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Uttranchal, Chattisgarh and more states in India. Original Goldsmith of India called SONI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.