From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soni (Hindi: सोनी, Punjabi: ਸੋਣੀ) is a khatri family surname originating from the North India region of the Indian subcontinent.
- Soni, Maharashtra, a village in India
- Soni, Nara, a village in Japan
- Soni, Tanzania, a village in the Usambara Mountains in north-east Tanzania
- Soni Falls
|This page or section lists people with the surname Soni. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Ambika Soni, the minister in charge of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Jitu Soni, Tanzanian Member of Parliament
- Samir Soni, actor
- Soni, one of four regents for the Kangxi Emperor of the Qing dynasty in 1660s China
- Jitu Soni, a Tanzanian CCM politician and Member of Parliament for Babati Rural constituency since 2010
- Anup Soni, an Indian film and television actor
- Bimal Soni, ex-manager of the Indian cricket team, ex-president of the Jaipur District Cricket Association
- Soni (caste), an Hindu caste found in the state of Haryana, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Uttranchal, Chhattisgarh and more states in India. Original Goldsmith of India called SONI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.