From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sonia may refer to:
- Sonia, the allied code name for the Mitsubishi Ki-51, Japanese WW2 era bomber
- SONIA, Sterling OverNight Index Average, a financial market rate
- Sonia (album), a 1991 album by Sonia Evans
- Sonia (film), a 1921 British silent film
- Sonia (name), a feminine given name
- Sonia , Indian film actress in Malayalam and Tamil films
- Sonia (singer), British pop star Sonia Evans
- Sonia people, an ethnic group on the Great Papuan Plateau of Papua New Guinea
- Sonja, code-name of Ursula Kuczynski, also known as Beurton, a spy for the USSR
Sonia may also refer to:
- M/V Sonia, a passenger ferry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.