|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014)|
|Launched||December 20, 2011|
|Owned by||Viacom 18|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Slogan||Thrill. Guts. Glory.|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sister channel(s)||Nickelodeon India
Teen Nick India
Nick Jr India
Nick Jr Pakistan
|Tata Sky||Channel 619|
|Airtel Digital TV||Channel 362|
|Dish TV||Channel 513|
|Videocon d2h||Channel 515|
|Asianet Digital Tv (Kerala)||Channel|
|Den Digital TV (Kerala)||Channel|
|Available on all cable systems||Check local listings for channels|
|In digital||Channel 326|
Sonic Nickelodeon is a TV channel launched in India in December 2011, with Akshay Kumar as its brand ambassador. It is mainly aimed at children from 10–17 years old. The channel shows programs mainly in the action/adventure genre. The channel has three subsidiary blocks named Sonic Flix, Sonic Extreme and Terror of Horror. There are shows tendered mainly to teens. There is also a techie show "Techno-Sonic" which airs on its official website. Available in three languages (English, Hindi and Tamil).
Viacom 18, after Colors, MTV India, Nickelodeon India and VH1 India, launched the channel in India in December 2011. Sonic is targeted at India & Pakistan’s young adults falling in the 10 – 17 year-old age bracket. It aimed to be the ‘ultimate destination for the action loving generation’, and therefore, most of their shows falls on the action/adventure category through television shows, films and through two subsidiary blocks, Sonic Flix and Sonic Extreme. The channel's official slogan is "Experience Real Action"
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (April 2014)|
- House of Anubis (Airing Midnight)
- Power Rangers Samurai
- Power Rangers S.P.D.
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder
- Power Rangers Mystic Force
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm
- Power Rangers Super Samurai
- Dinosaur King
- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
- Supa Strikas
- Rocket Monkeys
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series)
- Zig and Sharko
- Idaten Jump
- Keymon Ache
- Extreme Football 
- Shaun the Sheep
- Dennis the Menace and Gnasher (2009 TV series)
- Drake & Josh
- Ghosts At School
- Ginga Legend Weed
- Kung Fu Cats
- Little Krishna
- Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
- Power Rangers Time Force
- Power Rangers Zeo
- Shaktimaan Animated
- Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation
- The Adrenaline Project
- Ultraman Mebius
- Tayo The Little Bus
- Suraj The Rising Star
- Kong: The Animated Series
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Fighting Spirit Wrestling
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- Power Rangers Super Samurai
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Power Rangers RPM
- Naruto Spin-Off: Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals
- Zatch Bell!
- Supah Ninjas
- Blackie The Funny Dog
Sonic Flix is a block airing films every Sunday at 11 am.
The block aired shows based on the action/adventure genre.
Terror of Horror
The block aired horror shows.
- "Akshay Kumar's son interested in action". Hindustan Times. 21 December 2011.
- "Viacom18 launches its new channel ‘sonic’ in India". India Infoline. 5 December 2011. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- "Nickelodeon India Powers Up By Acquiring Broadcast Rights To Saban's "Power Rangers" And "Power Rangers Samurai"". NickALive!. November 10, 2011.
- "Nickelodeon India Acquires "Extreme Football"; To Premiere Show In August 2014; Reliance Industries Takes Over Network18". NickALive!. 15 June 2014.
- "Nickelodeon India Acquires Broadcast Rights To The South African Animated TV Series "Jungle Beat"". NickALive!. January 22, 2013.