Sonic boom (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sonic boom is a shockwave caused by an aircraft or other object travelling faster than sound.
Sonic boom may also refer to:
- Sonic the Hedgehog Boom: The Music from Sonic CD and Sonic Spinball, a 1994 video game soundtrack album
- "Sonic Boom", the theme tune in the American release of the 1993 video game Sonic the Hedgehog CD
- Sonic Boom (TV series), a 2014 animated TV series based on the Sonic the Hedgehog video game franchise
- Sonic Boom (2014 video games), a pair of 2014 video games for Nintendo Wii U and 3DS based on the TV series.
- Sonic Boom (Kiss album), a 2009 album by hard rock-band Kiss
- Sonic Boom (Lee Morgan album), a 1979 album by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan
- Sonic Boom, Inc., a mobile entertainment developer and publisher
- Sonic Boom Six, a UK rock band
- "Sonic Boom," a song by the rock band Gear Daddies from their 1990 album Billy's Live Bait
- Sonic Boom (1987 video game), a scrolling shooter released for various platforms
- Sonic Boom, a music store and frequent meeting place for characters of the TV series Austin & Ally
- Peter Kember, a British musician more commonly known as Sonic Boom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.