Sonic the Hedgehog 4
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I, an episode of a high-definition 2D Sonic the Hedgehog game released in 2010 and described as a return of Sonic the Hedgehog "back to his 2D roots"
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II, the second installment of this game, released in 2012.
Before Sega released the Sonic the Hedgehog 4 games, various other games were thought of as successors to Sonic the Hedgehog 3:
- Sonic & Knuckles, the fourth main Sonic game on the Mega Drive/Sega Genesis, though it is considered and was developed as part of Sonic 3
- Sonic 3D, the next home console game after Sonic & Knuckles to star Sonic
- Sonic Adventure, the next home console game in the main series after Sonic & Knuckles
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble, the fourth Sonic game on the Sega Game Gear
- Sonic Crackers, a prototype Sonic game on Sega Megadrive that later became Knuckles' Chaotix on the 32X, often labelled as "SONIC 4" when it is circulated on emulator websites
- A pirated version of Speedy Gonzales: Los Gatos Bandidos for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System that was modified to include Sonic in place of Speedy and Mario in place of the captives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.